8/30/2006

Pretty Mommy!

Oh...I'm the prettiest mommy ever! Super O decided that my hairdo just wasn't up to par, so she gave me a new do! She's been very interested in combing my hair lately. I'm not sure how to take that. I'm not into high glamour, but I didn't think I looked that bad. Anyway, Super O likes to sit in the chair with me and comb my hair. It's kinda soothing for me, so I let her comb to her hearts content. Well tonight she decided to actually make a do. She used a small butterfly clip about half way up on the right side. Hmmmm...I've never thought of doing it that way! If I could take a picture of myself, I would have and posted it for the whole world to see. She was just so proud of herself!

Not much else happened today. It's a Wednesday, need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment