9/05/2006

Bleh...

It's Tuesday. What can I say? Super O went back to daycare, I went back to work. Nothing new to report.

Oh! I just thought of something. Super O has become a backseat driver!! The kid is 3 and already telling me how to drive!! We were on the way home and got behind a semi. (BTW, she LOVES semi trucks.) We went about 1/2 mile at 30 miles per hour (in a 55 zone), just as i was about to look to see if I could pass him, Super O says "Mama". I check the rear view to see what she wants and she's motioning for me to pass him. Her little hands were pushing to the left. What's up with that?? I said "Don't worry baby, Mama's gonna go around him". At that point, it was kinda anti-climactic. What's next? Is she gonna start telling me to slow down? Or go faster? I tell ya...

One more thing happened, but it has nothing to do with Super O. JANELLE EVICTED WILL FROM BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS!!! YEAY!!!

And on that note, I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment