9/10/2006

Puddles, New Sheets and Good Kids

So, I put Super O to bed at 8:00. At 8:30, I went to check on her and found that she was wide awake and naked from the waist down. She took her pull-up off!! I got the dry pull-up from the floor and started to put it back on her while telling her why she can't sleep naked. Well, as I was putting it on one of her legs, I realized that her leg was wet. SHE PEED ON MY BED, ON MY SIDE!! Of course, my first reaction was to scream at her, but what good would that have done? She never does anything really bad, so when she does I don't know what to do!! I decided to just tell her how bad her actions were. We went into the bathroom to wash up and I realized...my spare sheets are dirty. What am I gonna do about my bed? It's now like 8:40, I can't go to the laundromat...maybe mom is still awake. I called mom and talked her into bringing me a set of sheets.

In the meantime, Super O is running around like it's 2:00 in the afternoon. She totally didn't get that what she did was wrong!! What am I gonna do with that kid??? Sometimes I wonder if I'm spoiling her. But then I realize, she's not a bad kid. She takes "no" very well. She does what I ask (most of the time). She doesn't whine or cry when she doesn't get her way. She asks permission before she does ANYTHING. So, no, I don't think she spoiled. I think she's a pretty good kid considering what she's gone through in her short life. And why is she so good? Cuz I'm her mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment