10/14/2006

My Turn...

Ok. I know this blog is about Super O, but I have to say this...

I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT!!!!

I haven't had a date in two years, and I'm not sure what to do!! I'm really nervous! I don't really know this guy very well. He's my landlord's son (a dairy farmer) and very shy. I've been trying to get him to ask me out for about 3 months and it finally happened. My birthday was on Monday and his was on Friday, so he's 3 days younger than me. I know...I'm robbing the cradle :)

Anyway, I'll let everyone know how it went tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. HI -- This is exciting news. If you know this guy and have known him for at least three months, I can't imagine it went poorly, as a blind date has a better chance to do that... but HOW WAS IT???
    Where did you go, what did you do, did you have to hold all the conversation, or did he come out of his shell a little -- and did you eat b-day cake?

    Sydney from Jackie's Blog

    PS:you can send a pers response if you prefer to me at JosephProduction@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted the skinny on the date! He's just the bestest!!!

    I'll send ya an email soon. I've got to go to bed now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As her five foot three inch body arched under theministering of her fingers, Roby sucked in a breathand felt himself come. That was all John needed to hear.
    erotic xrated adult sex stories
    child erotica bestiality stories
    interracial wives stories
    adult erotic short stories
    erotic stories incest
    As her five foot three inch body arched under theministering of her fingers, Roby sucked in a breathand felt himself come. That was all John needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete