3/03/2007

Super O and the "Baby"???

This is a picture of Super O and a doll...but what if the baby were real?

The other night Super O was being silly and showing me her tummy. I reached out to tickle her and she got all serious on me, pointed to her stomach and said "Baby". I was a little confused, so I asked her "Do you have a baby in your tummy?". Of course, she said "Yes". Now you can imagine how funny this was. Here is my little 4yr old daughter trying to tell me she has a baby in her tummy. At first I couldn't figure out why she would think that, then it hit me...Super O's favorite teacher is having a baby in June. She's a small woman with a little round tummy...just like Super O's tummy. She thinks she has a baby in there because her teacher has one!!! I tried to explain that there's no baby in her tummy because she's just a little girl, but she won't have any of that! She insists there's a baby in there. I can tell by the look on her face that she knows there's no baby, but she likes to pretend so I figure I'll just go along with it. What harm can it really do? I'd just like to know who the father is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment