6/25/2007

PONIES!!

Yes, Super O got 2 ponies this weekend! Did I mention what a wonderful man my farmer is? He grew up with horses and decided that Super O needed one of her own. Well, I found an awesome deal where they were trying to unload some horses from a children's camp so I basically got two for the price of one! Here's a few pics...

This is Dusty. He's a 5yr old miniature gelding. He stands 38" at the withers. Isn't he the cutest thing!! Super O was kind of unsure about riding him, but her buddies took a ride and she warmed up to the idea pretty quickly.

This is Windy. She's a 15yr old Shetland Pony mare. She didn't want to be ridden this weekend, so I don't have any "action" shots of Super O yet.

I'll post more about the ponies later. I'm at work and don't want to get in trouble. Shhhhh...don't tell anyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment