1/10/2008

My Buddy & Me!

Who's a pretty boy?

I'm a pretty boy!

Guess what, guess what!! We got a puppy last night! My farmer's mom breeds shih-tzu's and since we just got the new house, she decided to give us a puppy as a gift! He's almost 5 months old and just the cutest little thing!

Super O thinks he's her dog, but Buddy would tell you another story. Shih-tzu's tend to be a one-person breed...they pick one family member and attach themselves. Well, Buddy has decided that I'm his person. So much so, that when my farmer came in last night, Buddy barked and growled at him. I assume he thought my farmer was there to do some type of harm. Now I call him my attack dog! :-)

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you blogged about the pup with NO PICTURES!!! How mean are you? :-)

    Btw, can I tell you how much I laugh every time I see BEAKER looking at me?

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have put up pics, but we just moved and I can't find my digital camera and we don't have internet at home yet and I have no way to get the pics to work and I'm lame! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Buddy! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, you win - this dog is freakin' amazing....and well worth the wait for pics!! How will you resist that face ever? Just give it everything it ever wants.... you might as well admit to being a slave to cuteness!!

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you given up on blogging? How can I leave you a comment if you dont post something new!! Is that puppy taking up all your time?

    Hallie :-)

    ReplyDelete