1/02/2008

Oh My!

Has it really been this long since I posted? I'm so sorry! Although, my site counter says nobody is visiting anyway. Maybe it's because I never post anymore!

What's new you ask? Well, we moved into our new house on Christmas Eve. I can't remember if I posted this or not, but we found a house to move to the farm. We had it set on a basement and needed the septic, well, electric, etc installed. We moved the house on Oct. 24 and moved in on Dec. 24. I guess that's not too bad, 2 months! It's great for my farmer because he only has to walk about 100 yards to get to the barn!

Santa found Super O with no problem. My secret? We had magic reindeer food! Santa mailed her a baggie of oats and glitter to sprinkle in the yard. The oats were to attract the reindeer and the glitter was so that Rudolph could see where to land. Super O was very worried that Santa wouldn't find her since we moved on Christmas Eve, but thanks to the reindeer food he found her!

I promise I'll post more often this year! I know there are a few lurkers out there!

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment