2/15/2008

A couple of things...

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Things have been hectic. So, what's new you ask? Well...

I got a perm. I don't know if I like it yet. I'm still in the "new perm and it won't stop being poofy for anything" phase. I'll let you know what I think next week.

Super O! got a hamster for Valentines Day. I've been wanting to get her one for a while and finally took the plunge. She got a female Black Bear European hamster. The only difference between her and a Teddy Bear hamster is her size. When she's full grown, she'll be between 5-6". I picked her because I figured a big hamster would be better for a little girl. So, let me introduce Teddy Bear..



She named her Teddy Bear because she's a Black Bear and not a Teddy Bear. Make sense? Yea, I didn't think so...

So, it's a 3 day weekend for me. See ya'll on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I remember the 5 y/o age---life is wonderful.

    Enjoy your 3 day weekend

    ReplyDelete