4/15/2008

My Buddy & Me! (Well, "Her Buddy & Her" actually!)

I finally got a few pictures of Super O! and her puppy. It was a painful process, but here ya go...

Ain't that purty...

Sick her Buddy...Get dat Mommy!

Awww...ain't they cute!

p.s. I apologize for the freaky glowing eyes on Buddy. I just got PhotoShop but have no idea how to use it. Not to mention that I'm posting this from work (shhhhh...don't tell anyone) and PhotoShop is on the laptop at home. I promise to try to do better next time. Amen.

p.p.s.
I also have some hilarious videos I need to figure out how to upload. We have "The Boobie Dance" starring my huge ass bra and "SuperO! Plays Wii Bowling". Really, they're funnier than the titles sound!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos of ORK ... mommy. Hope all is well with you and your daughter. Only mommies can tell the difference between a simple cold and something more serious. She is just adorable!

    I read a comment on Jackie's blog which prompted me to come here and read what you've been going through. Things do get better, so you take care of yourself and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, beautiful girl and a nice looking pooch.

    ReplyDelete