4/18/2008

We temporarily interrupt this program...

I'll be disappearing for a bit. Today is the last day at my present job. I start the new one on Tuesday. Why is this a problem? Well, I don't have internet at home because our yard is a muddy mess and the guy from my wireless internet company can't come do a site survey until he can climb up on our roof. Which would be dangerous right now because his ladder would most likely sink into about 3 feet of muddy quicksand. You think I'm kidding? Well, get this...we have to use the 4-wheeler to get from the driveway to the door. We can't even walk in the yard. I tried this a few weeks ago and I lost my shoes. My brand new shoes. They're pretty black clogs and they were lost in the mud! I had to throw my socks away because they were caked in mud and even bleach wouldn't get them clean. Don't worry though. I found the shoes and they were able to be cleaned. Thank goodness!

Anyway, I digress. As soon as I can either surf at work or get internet at home I won't be around much. I will miss you.

Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. I miss you!!!

    /me cries

    Get back online soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that. I'm glad you were able to find your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back soon! There's a lot of stuff we need to catch you up on.
    Good luck with the job and getting he cable in your house!

    By the way, I found your blog through DadGoneMad. I've posted a complete list of everyone who left their blog link in a post called Blog Rolling With My Homies over on my blog, so if you want to see it come on over and sit a spell. I don't bite..…that hard anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry back soon, I'd like to know why your yard is a sink hole! That's crazy! =D

    ReplyDelete