7/11/2008

I'm baaaaaack!!! Didja miss me?

Still don't have internet at home yet, but I'm comfortable enough at the new job to post on breaks or lunch. So, without further ado, I'd like to share a short story about Super O!

The other day, Super O was winding down and relaxing before bed. Relaxing came in the form of cutting and gluing small pieces of paper for me. She's so artistic! Anyway, I saw her sitting there with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth, concentrating so hard on cutting a perfect square. I had one of those unbelievably strong mommy urges...you know the kind, where I wanted to eat her for a snack...cuz she's do damn cute! Anyway, here's the conversation.

Me: I love you baby!
Super O: I wub you to Mom!
Me: But I love you more!
Super O: Sigh.... I wub you to. (said with "that" tone")
Me: But I love you the most!
Super O: HELLO!!! I'm busy!!! (insert eye roll here)

I could have eaten her right then!

--------------------------------------------

Things are going well for us. I absolutely LOVE my new job. I'm always super busy and the people here are awesome! Plus I get free chiropractic care and my back and neck have never felt better. I was always skeptical about chiropractic in the past and had never had an adjustment but boy am I a convert now!

--------------------------------------------

We're officially trying to get pregnant again! After what happened earlier this year we're a little scared but we won't let that get in the way of trying to have another child. My farmer is so awesome with Super O that I feel it would be a shame for him not to have one of his own. He's actually okay with just having Super O if that's the way things end up, but DAMNIT!! I want another baby!! So, keep us in your thoughts and wish for lots of successful "alone time". It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it. I'm willing to take one for the team! (tee hee hee).

4 comments:

  1. Yay babies! I hope when the time comes when I start to look longingly at babies, I'll be okay that we won't have anymore. Super O is so cute. I can hardly wait for Ben to start saying I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana in the NW7/14/08, 3:00 PM

    I guess I should have read your blog before commenting at Jackie's! Glad to hear things are going well both at work and home.

    Aren't little girls great?? I am going to share a quick story about my 6 yr. granddaughter:

    Nana, what is a male?

    It's a man or boy.

    Nana, what's a female?

    It's a girl or lady.

    (hesitation)....then what's an e-mail??

    I busted up laughing--told her it was a letter sent on the computer.

    She looked dissappointed and said "Oh"!!

    Have a great day and ask Barbwire to have some Super O sleep-overs....that baby will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana - That was an awesome story that made me LOL!

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO great to hear that you will try again. Have you tried Barry White?

    Playing it in the background I mean! :-D

    ReplyDelete