7/18/2008

Whas up?

I haven't posted in a few days because I can't think of anything to blog about. How about a few tidbits about what Super O! has been doing the last few days.

  • She was mooing at the cows out the bathroom window this morning while standing on the toilet.
  • She fell into the toilet when she went to sit on it while I was bathing the dogs last week.
  • She got very mad at me when I told her to look in the mirror when she said she wanted to see her "titties". Read this!
  • She had her last t-ball game of the season on Tuesday. She actually got pretty good by the end.
  • She loves anything with noodles, potatoes or cheese. In the last few days I've made two casseroles that contained the above mentioned ingredients so she's been eating like a horse!
Ok. I just read over my list and saw how boring it was so I'll stop now.

I promise I'll try to come up with something more interesting next time...

1 comment:

  1. I would kill for a noodle, cheese and potato anything!! Atkins has made me carb crazed!!

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete