8/08/2008

Sad News...

Corey has had a dog for the last 15 years. Her name is Shaggy Dog. Sadly, she had to be put down because she's very old and we could tell she just wasn't the same dog as she was 6 months ago. Today was the day. She went peacefully on the farm, the only home she's ever known. She left us in the arms of her favorite person in the world, the only man she ever loved.

As corny as it sounds, I know she's in a better place. She can run and jump and bark again. I just hope everyone in that better place knows what a great dog she was.

Shaggy Dog, we love you very much and we'll miss you. Take care old girl...

3 comments:

  1. I dread this day in my own life. I hope I have to mental fortitude to realize that time when it has arrived.

    I like this blog, you have animals and pictures of football. Two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm must be more sappy this morning than ever...ORKmommy, this made me tear up. I like animals but I have the mind set that they are just animals. Anyway, I do love my kitty and our weiner dog!

    ReplyDelete