11/21/2008

We are the champions....AGAIN!!!

Yes, our boys did it! The Stratford Tigers are the 7-time WIAA State Champions for Division 6!! This was the 6th year in a row that they've done it too. No other team in the history of WIAA football has ever won 6 in a row, or even 7 total!!! I can't believe how amazing the football program in Stratford is!!

It was cold in Madison, but we bundled up and it was so worth it. Congrats to the Stratford Tigers! We love you guys!


p.s. My nephew, Josh, was the leading defensive player of the game. He had 10 tackles, 7 individual and 3 assisted. He's such a bad ass! :-)

Update: Josh was named Defensive MVP for the game!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! High five for the boys! (I'd say slap them on the butt, but ... well, that might not be appropriate)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent congrats on Jackie's. I was with a winning high school championship team one year and you are right, it is as exciting as it gets! I love that the team (and their support teams of band, cheer, dance, etc) get to go to the big time stadium to play. It is a day to remember for years for them, but also for us fans.

    ReplyDelete