12/17/2008

Partay!!!

Super O! had her party on Saturday. We decided to do it at the bowling alley and it was the first time she had her friends at a party. I kept it small, only allowing her to invite 6 friends. As you can see from the pictures, most of her friends are boys which is not surprising if you know my child. It was a huge success!


The cast of characters...


(From left to right - Back row: Tyler, Kyle, Jacob H., Jacob K.; Front row: Kylie, Super O!, Addyson)

Here she is helping Addyson get the hang of bowling. She's only 4 ya know!


And last but not least. Here's Super O! bowling. Not sure what she's doing on the floor, but...

5 comments:

  1. Such great photos, I can just hear the fun you all had. Keep these to post in their high school yearbook in about 12 years. I know she had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me grin from ear to ear. I have a daughter who preferred boys and trucks to girls and dolls for many years. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say that I love O's hair. It's such a great color and cut ... and it swings so nicely when she moves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laurie! It used to be much shorter because she wanted to look like a boy. Now she wants to grow it out but still hates to have it combed. For now, I'll let it grow but if the screaming fits keep up when I'm combing it I'll cut it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos, especially the bowling ones! I love your new picture Orkmommy! Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope the snow doesn't get in the way of anyone traveling to you.

    PS: I was able to mail the postcard about 3 days ago to Super O's school... a big longhorn.

    ReplyDelete