12/09/2008

THANK YOU!!

We have about a dozen post cards coming from different areas of the country. Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help Super O! and her Kindergarten class. If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this.

Also, thank you for the well wishes for my mom. She's doing fine. She did find out that her right lung was bruised but she hasn't had any side effects so that's good. We found out that the other person did indeed have insurance. She was planning on buying a new car in the spring so this just moved up her plans a bit. She'll probably get more money to put down than she would have gotten on a trade too. Again, if you don't know what I'm talking about, read this.

Thanks to everyone from Super O! and Super Nini!

5 comments:

  1. I wrote about post cards today because I had been looking for some for your little one. Here is the mention:

    http://inbetweenthegraylines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orkmommy and Super O,

    I am glad the postcards and letter arrived from the Gingerbread Man.

    I hope you continue to receive many great postcards from the Gingerbread Man as he makes his way across the United States.

    Thanks again for including us in on this fun lesson. I loved being part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ORKMommy,
    The card from Louisiana with the picture of St Louis Cahtedral and Jackson Square is from me.
    Sorry I didn't know to put my name on the card.
    I can send another one from Louisiana or of some other state if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I posted the same thing twice ! What a goof I am!

    ReplyDelete