3/25/2009

Snippits

Super O! is at such a fun age. She's always saying the funniest things & just cracking me up. Lemme share a few...

Last night at 7pm
Me: You have to go to bed in an hour.
Her: But I want to stay up late.
Me:Fine, you can go to bed at 8:00 then.
Her:AWESOME!!!

Yesterday at the doctors office. We were looking at a book with animal babies & mothers that included a lion & her cub.
Her: I don't want Buddy & Schatzi anymore. I want one of those!

We used to live a block away from my mom. About a year ago we moved 4 miles away. Super O! spent the night at Nini's house on Saturday and on Sunday she told me this.
Her: When we're done living here, I want to live across the street from Nini.

Random from a few weeks ago.
Her: What my heck?

I was playing a Hidden Object game from Big Fish Games.
Her: Mom, can I help you.
Me:Sure. Find a basketball.
Her (a minute later): Mom, I can't find it. My knee hurts too much.

A few nights ago I made burritos for dinner. I told Super O! to go wash her hands before dinner. She threw a fit but washed them anyway. When it was time to eat, I got a burrito shell out for her and asked what she wanted on it. She said nothing. I informed her that a flour tortilla IS NOT dinner. She rolled her eyes at me, told me I was mean & stomped into her bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are writing these down so you can remember them and share them with O later. I also love that I get to read them! There used to be a TV show called Kids Say the Darndest Things. O would be a natural on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the mouths of babes! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete