10/05/2009

What? Has it been 6 months since my last post? I'm sorry little blog of mine but Facebook has taken over as my communication method of choice. I promise I'll try not to ignore you so much in the future.

I just thought I'd stop by and say a huge THANK YOU to anyone who has used my Amazon link over in my sidebar. Because of you I just ordered Olivia another game suggested by the special education teachers at her school. They play What's GNU? in her speech class all the time!

Thanks again from Super O! and her Super Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Just want you to knoow, you are missed at Jackie's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really have been missed at Jackie's....I've asked about you there but noone ever answered. love all the posts but enjoy the humor of both jackie & you...Update us on Super O....I have my 1st great-granddaughter now 3 mo. old...
    Okie Gal

    ReplyDelete